Monday, April 1, 2013

April Madness because March is Over.

Hi. So I've completely neglected this page for the past month, even though in my last post I promised to start updating more often.

But it is a new month. I'm starting over! I also deleted my Facebook so I'm hoping that that will help me  be more productive with my time. I have tons of pictures to upload to my computer so I can post them on here. I will be doing that all of this week. All of my wonderful guests are gone now so I have to get back in the flow of things because these next two months are going to be intense.

Vale bought me ASICS GT-2000 running shoes! I'm super pumped to start running. I ran a few miles yesterday to break them in and I'm going to the gym today after work.

Also, my summer plans are looking pretty great. I was offered a few internships and on Friday I went to interview with one of the organizations that I'm interested in. My interview lasted 3 hours and I was offered the job. After the interview I was feeling really happy and I wanted to take it on the spot but I knew I had to relax and think about it. I've decided to take the position and I'll be informing my future supervisor tomorrow.

I have to go finish up some work but after I'm done with that I'll be writing my blogs for the week.

  1. APRIL GOALS
  2. ST. PATRICK'S DAY
  3. WILLIS TOWER POST
  4. SUMMER INTERNSHIP INFO
  5. RANDOM ART I'VE SEEN AT GALLERIES
  6. AESOP ROCK CONCERT
  7. INDEPENDENT STUDY PROJECT IDEA AND PROGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment