Monday, April 1, 2013

Goals for April



Today I realized how amazing it is to have a blog. I can write about whatever I want to and no one can tell me not to. I can type in purple and forget to put commas and have run-on sentences and add extra letttttttttttttttterrrrrrrrssss to words that don't need them. 

PERSONAL:

  • Apply for summer funding and take my time with the application.
  • Study for Driver's test and get my permit.
  • Send out all the postcards that I've written.
  • Write in my journal 5 times a week.
  • Stop being sad about Apple. 
  • Do my laundry every two weeks.
  • Get out of the house more.
  • Start jar.

INTELLECTUAL HEALTH:
  • Work on Chocolate Story.
  • Do research for ISP & Seminar public art project.
  • Go through idea notebook & sketchbook to pull out things I've forgotten about.
  • Finish painting.
  • Make vagina shirts with Tirzah, Lainie, and Sam.
  • Finish reading:
  1. Catcher in the Rye
  2. The Great Gatsby
  3. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  4. ISP readings
PHYSICAL HEALTH:
  • Work out 5-6 times a week.
  • Run outside once a week (if weather allows)
  • April 1-7: run a total of 10 miles
  • April 8-14: run a total of 12 miles
  • April 15-21: run a total of 14 miles
  • April 22-28: run a total of 16 miles
  • Drink 3 water bottles (750 ml) a day.
  • No more pie slices or cupcakes (this one is a little sad).
FINANCES:

  • Find summer part-time job. Hopefully, at LOFT or that restaurant that I've been thinking about. 
  • Prepare meals at home and portion out snacks so I don't waste money on food when I'm out. 
  • $15 allowance to purchase tea or coffee and work outside.
  • Don't buy clothes this month.
I think that is all for now. This list will help me keep myself more grounded. 

Later,
Rocio
Quote of the day:
"The ultimate goal should be doing your best and enjoying it."

No comments:

Post a Comment