Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Patrick is going to have to wait...

So I know I said I would upload my St. Patrick's Day photos and I WILL but right now I wanted to write a quick blog post about my day. I've been thinking a lot lately about the past, future and present. There's a lot of things I can't publish on this blog because they are too personal and I have a journal for those juicy thoughts, so if you're interested please go steal my journal from my bag and read on. Haha, except don't because I would hate you.

Anyway, like I said I've been thinking a lot about what has been going on in my life lately and where I want things to go for me. I've been so happy the last few months in Chicago but I've also had a lot of negative, unproductive, sad days. I don't want to have those days anymore (ha! idealist.) or I guess, I want to do everything in my power to limit them.

I just got off of work. I'm now going home to make myself a quick snack and go to a runner's meeting and a spanish speaking meeting in my neighborhood. Exciting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment